Our most popular tactical helmet provides outstanding protection and superior comfort. The model 906 features an optically clear, UV resistant, polycarbonate face shield with an integrally molded liquid seal. The model 906 is trusted by thousands of law enforcement agencies around the world to protect their valuable men and women in any riot situation.
• TacElite EPR™ polycarbonate alloy helmet shell.
• Expanded polystyrene liner with padded, sweatwicking inner liner
• Permanently mounted neck protector with Kydex® penetration shield and shock absorbent foam pad
• Detachable .150" (3.8mm) thick face shield with liquid seal prevents liquids from seeping into officer's eyes Molded lip on top edge of face shield prevents shield from closing over integral visor and striking the face
• Double D-ring fastener provides maximum strength and slip resistance
• Snap-on nape pad with Kydex® penetration shield, shock-absorbent foam pads and chemical-resistant black Cordura® cover
• Plastic chin cup for added comfort when harness is tightened. Optional chin pad available.
• Weight Model 906: 3.2 lbs.(1.5 Kg)
• Meets or exceeds NIJ Standard for Riot Helmets and Face Shields, NIJ 0104.02*
• Meets or exceeds DOT Standard for Motor Vehicle Helmets FMVSS218 for Impact and Retention Only.
• Size: Universal 6 1/2 to 7 5/8 Adjustable (call for bigger sizing)
The U.S. Department of Transportation Standard, D.O.T. FMVSS218, establishes performance requirements for helmets designed for use by motorcyclists. PREMIER CROWN® Model 906 is not intended for vehicular use.