This riot helmet offers complete face, head, neck and ear protection. The FXR features extra protection with its full-coverage shell, which is injection molded of polycarbonate/PBT. The design is stronger and more durable than traditional riot helmets which use ABS plastic for ear and neck protection. It withstands blows from clubs, ice picks and rocks, and it will not crack in cold weather or soften in hot weather. The face shield also fits closely around the visor to protect the officer’s eyes and face from acids and flammable liquids.
• Full-coverage shell of PC/PBT alloy
• Expanded polystyrene liner with padded Duro-Sorb inner liner
• Weight: 3 1/2 lbs.
• Snap-on nape pad with Kydex penetration shield, shock absorbent foam pads and chemical resistant black cordura cover
• Plastic chin cup for added comfort when harness is tightened. Optional chin pad available. See accessories.
• Optically clear, 0.15" (3.8mm) thick polycarbonate face shield with pivot plus lock system for up and down positions
• Face shield provides sufficient clearance for use over gas mask
• Meets or exceeds NIJ Standard for Riot Helmets and Face Shields, NIJ 0104.02*
• Double D-ring fastener provides maximum strength and slip resistance
• Size: Universal 6 1/2 to 7 5/8 Adjustable (call for bigger sizing)
The U.S. Department of Transportation Standard, D.O.T. FMVSS218, establishes performance requirements for helmets designed for use by motorcyclists. PREMIER CROWN® Model FXR200 is not intended for vehicular use.