NTOA TESTED & RECOMMENDED. Folding utility dump pouch. Holds seven 30rnd M-16 mags. Shotgun shells, secured evidence.
- Folded: 3" long x 3" wide x 1.75" thick
- Open: 6" diameter, 8" tall
- Total Volume: 190 cu. in.
- Empty Weight: 0.3 lbs
- Belt: Closed Loop
- Attach: Siamese SlikClip (included); 3" TacTie™ (sold separately)
The Rollypoly® is MAXPEDITION's licensed adaptation of the elegant MM Folding Dump Pouch design. Precisely sized to hold seven M4 30-rnd mags, stacked either vertically or horizontally, it also functions as a dump pouch for shotgun shells, M4 magazines, or pistol magazines. Alternatively, the Rollypoly® is a multi-purpose utility pouch suitable for evidence collection or general storage. It has snag-free elastic shock cord closures that pull from the posterior side of the bag. A velcro flap which maintains the pouch in its folded position, doubles as a lid or can be concealed completely within the bag. In its folded state, the Rollypoly® is a mere 3" x 3" x 1.75", saving precious belt space, and can be attached to MOLLE or PALS webbing by means of 3" TacTie™ (sold separately ). A top loop allows the Rollypoly® to be piggy-backed using a Duraflex Siamese SlikClip (included). Grommet located on the bottom allows for quick drainage.
- 1000-Denier water and abrasion resistant light-weight ballistic nylon fabric
- Teflon® fabric protector for grime resistance and easy maintenance
- Triple polyurethane coated for water resistance
- High tensile strength nylon webbing
- High tensile strength composite nylon thread (stronger than ordinary industry standard nylon thread)
- Internal seams taped and finished
- Stress points double stitched, Bartacked or "Box-and-X" stitched for added strength
- MAXPEDITION's nylon fabric is treated with Dupont Teflon for superb water and grime resistance.
- To clean, simply wipe down with a damp cloth. Allow gear to dry naturally.
- Do not machine wash.
- Do not use detergent or bleach.